Hi Steve,

I recently took a look at the pandoc github repository to see what's needed
to maybe include tiddlywiki syntax
I didn't have that much time to get into it...

I think in a collaborative effort we could gather informations at one place
that help make it clear a) if it's possible and if then b) how it can be
done

We could then, if possible, see if we can make a pull request there to
include tiddlywiki syntax

I think that would be a great thing, like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3O--B-3R3E that great

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/605e5d9d-31fe-4ab3-9d7f-9dd5993d3242%40googlegroups.com.