This is quite an interesting conversation, tho not exactly sure where we go
with it. I'll look into regexp, though that is a bit complex (both for me,
and for my students). I'll update here as I make progress...//steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fe123c55-4b47-4a80-8f24-09e46a283752%40googlegroups.com.