Ok, so we'll see you back in, um, 20 minutes?

I used org-mode for awhile. But it was too easy to accidentally bleed one
entry into another, and there are were (are?) no good Android apps.

For publicity, what's needed is to discover that some prominent politician
or celebrity uses TW.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/25585742-7887-427a-b4b0-bd4b4a0c096c%40googlegroups.com.