Baby steps. The original post was about converting Wikipedia (HTML) into TW
format.

For my own use, I have a html2tw regex-based javascript macro that I use
inside BJ's web clipper. This works really well with my target sites
(though there's always a little clean-up and conversion from remote to
local image files). Unfortunately it only works on Wikipedia paragraphs --
for some reason when it sees the main headers it ignores subsequent text.
This is the problem with regex-based approaches -- there's always some
subtle thing that sends everything off the rails.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/37c3eab1-5119-420e-b062-16b4ed68ad36%40googlegroups.com.