Oh yes, that's right. I'm not a big fan of how they work right now. It's is
a very simple implementation of an opacity+height transition in CSS.

When none is set, the "opacity: 0;" hoverable div above the main FAB button
is not revealed.

If one or more is set, the div is revealed, but is set to "opacity:
0;" until the area is hovered upon to turn it to full opacity. (please see
attached file)

How I actually want it to be revealed is by long-pressing the main FAB
button, but I think that's a mobile OS feature and can't be properly
implemented in HTML or CSS. Maybe it can happen via JS?

href="//imgur.com/WtzhR"></a></blockquote><script async
src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f2131b3f-9e3c-4683-b3f8-f695d45d3320%40googlegroups.com.