> Thanks BTC! I'll update the widgets on my demo page!
>
> EDIT: Sorry for my ignorant question, is the updated Swipe widget on
> Muritest <http://muritest.tiddlyspot.com/> , and the HammerJS library on
> GitHub
> <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/tree/master/plugins/tiddlywiki/hammerjs>
> ?
>
> At the moment I don't know where the latest version is, that's why I want
to put them all to one page where the widgets and the hammerjs library will
be

Hammerjs would also be available on the tiddlywiki prerelease page:
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease
But the widgets need a small modification to use it

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5cb1239f-e817-4483-856a-12787ba0f840%40googlegroups.com.