Hi Josiah,

As of now the only update I can push is changing the height of the hover
"trigger", the area above the main FAB button, and adding sizing options
for the buttons.

I think it's quite small, myself. Maybe it'll also help with the Windows 10
tablet problem? I'll look for possible solutions to that.

Thanks for the feedback! I only have an Android phone and Windows 10 laptop
to test this on, both running Chrome

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e9749f0a-1789-4a16-9a9f-1ee2bb84d878%40googlegroups.com.