JD

Testing notes.

I been playing with it. On FAB. It worked well on ...

*Windows 7 Desktop Firefox 52*: FAB works.

*Windows 7 Desktop latest Chrome*. FAB works.

On BOTH I think* the "trigger area" may be a bit small? *

At first it didn't trigger because I was mousing not close enough to the
"zone".

*Windows 10 tablet in "tablet mode" in Firefox 53* ... this is interesting
in that its a kinda mongrel situation. Its in some ways like a desktop but
also like a mobile O/S. FWIW on FAB you can't get it to activate via finger
under my setup (default to Tablet, not keyboard or mouse). BUT it does work
with the stylus well.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/606e503f-0357-4e2c-aac3-e37488b3ed83%40googlegroups.com.