> Yeah, a dedicated page for the widgets would surely help with spreading
> the word around. A concise info page like this tiddler for the
> ButtonWidget <https://tiddlywiki.com/#ButtonWidget> would make it easier
> for other users to implement it in their projects, I feel like.
>
> Oh, and yeah, thanks for pointing me towards the Press widget and
> tiddlypiano <http://tiddlypiano.tiddlyspot.com/>! I'd play with these in
> the coming weekend!
>
> Cheers :)
>
> you're welcome, seeing those widgets being used I want to make them better
and more user-friendly
I'll make the docs tiddly-like, so everybody knows to read them :P

> P.S. can I do a bug report here? Removing the "$targets" parameter on the
> swipe widget gives me a Red Window when I click the Save-tiddler button.
> And although the tiddler isn't saved after clicking the Save-tiddler button
> (without the "$targets" param), I can neither close nor erase the said
> tiddler... and I have to refresh the wiki to go back in time (so to speak).
>
> I ran into this problem while learning about the widget and learned how to
> avoid it, but this might scare first-time users? Let me visualize this with
> a gif:
>
> <https://i.imgur.com/upV6DGm.gif>

Yes thanks for pointing this out, all bug reports are welcome, doesn't
matter how and where
This is because it misses some checks, I think my latest version already
prevents those errors...

On the hammer-widgets page I'll put the most stable versions possible and
good docs, I'll post it in a thread and leave a note here

all the best,
BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8c6aa9d5-6404-4139-80b6-13ab720485e6%40googlegroups.com.