You could combine a navigator widget with a list widget and a couple of
templates to manipulate multiple tiddlers from one tiddler.  This is
actually how the story works in the PageTemplate.  I've done this in the
past while fiddling with stuff.  The navigator widget handles manipulation
of the story tiddler by handling messages from buttons on the view and edit
templates for the sub tiddlers.  You can create, edit, delete, save, etc.
You can also create buttons with list operations to sort or reorder the
tiddlers. (I.e. move up 1, move down 1, move to top, move to bottom, etc.)
So, it is possible to keep each sub tiddler as a single paragraph with its
own title, tags, and fields and reorder them as needed.  It just depends on
what features you want for a particular story editing app. It is a little
tedious creating an app like this because you need to create the various
templates and buttons, etc.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/04684266-04b9-4679-90a7-2d3bbd81acc8%40googlegroups.com.