Absolutely not, I just thought she must be suffering from a mental illness because of the fact that she is acting irrational.

She thinks that attacking the free software foundation because of what she thinks is discrimination by trying to get people to boycott/get them to leave even though she supports free software is a good idea.

but the truth is, she is not thinking this through.

Her project is tied to free software right? well why would she attack the very organization that gives her project life?

isn't that irrational?

I just thought as i connected the dots that she must be suffering from some mental illness, I am not trying to be offensive I assure you.

On the contrary I would like to help her if I can get back to a wholeness where she can think straight.

I wish those around her the best of luck trying...