On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:03:46 -0400 "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>When we *know* Jesus Christ, we will not sin again.
>a person walking in Christian perfection cannot say that he is walking in
>Christian perfection.  This was difficult for me to understand,

being 'in Christ' and being Christ are two different realities: when you *are* Christ you will never sin

the fact that DavidM added 'again', above, reveals the devil in the details

Scripture is clear:

Brothers, [when] someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. (Gal 6:1)
however, like Mormonism, perfectionism is not Scriptural, but rooted in asceticism, a *philosophy* of radical eggheads and gurus always trying to figure out how (to get others--think about it--) to be more Christian than Christ  g

Isaiah 55
"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.  Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live."