Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

michael douglas wrote:

> >>Michael D: Dave H, I am interested in finding out how did God become a man,
DAVEH: Assuming you are referring to God the Father: As man is, God once was is a popular LDS belief.
DAVEH:  I don't have a definitive answer, Michael.  But if you want me to speculate, I would say our Heavenly Father became exalted in the same way his Only Begotten Son became exalted.

-Michael D:  OK, But the critical question then would be how did Father become a man (understanding your position that he was such before becoming God).  And can you give us LDS sources for this?