Hello

El dia 20 març 2018 5:10 p. m., "Cédric Krier" <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> va
escriure:

Hi,

In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150

Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
a proper design is found.
This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
with a good basis.

Not LGTM

You can't simplicy account_es module because an account user need all
information about taxes and accounts.

A not spanish account user is difficult to understand. All information is
published in BOE for each change (laws) . There are not documentation or a
link to download.

Last version (4.7), all AEAT modules are new feature to working with
account_es from core. Also, we do support  account_es_normal (oldest
account_es) and account_es_pyme from trytonspain. Trytonspain modules, have
extra features (recargo equivalència, deducible, SII, etc)

In case we can't find those taxes and accounts in account_es, we need to
create third modules to add it.

Sincerently, I prefer continue to working account_es from trytonspain and
mark deprecated account_es core module.

Regards,

Also, it is currently blocking https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6013

So I'm wondering who is using it currently?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com