El 21/03/18 a les 12:37, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
> On 2018-03-21 11:55, Raimon Esteve wrote:
>>> El 21/03/18 a les 11:18, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:

>>> That's the base we picked for the first version of the account_es
>>> module. We did some cleaning and as already explained on this thread we
>>> should do more cleaning.

>>> Let's comment the functionality added by this module.
>>>
>>> - It adds and efective kind on account. Where is the efective kind used?
>>> If any module requires a new kind it should be added on the module and
>>> not on a chart of accounts (Like we do in account_deposit). Indeed there
>>> is an issue to allow to define the kind depending on the activated
>>> modules: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7126
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/commits/ad96bde5798318763e303caa6becd4470e33c4a3
>
> I do not understand what you mean by pointing a link to commit.
> Please elaborate a sentence to explain. Please try to be understood by
> others.

I don't understand neither.

Just in case you are saing: "You added it on this commit on this day".
IIRC this was added but never fully implemented and that's why I think
it can be removed now.

>>> - It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
>>> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
>>> have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.
>>
>> Code field was removed from account module last versions. We use in
>> aeat modules, etc.
>
> What is the usage? Why not use the name?

The tax authority requires a numeric code of 4 digits to identify the
fiscalyear. Normally the year of the declaration is used. For me using a
code defined on the fiscalyear is wrong as it may be empty and it may
contain wrong values.

>>> - It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
>>> required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
>>> not be part of the chart of accounts.
>>
>> to allow update account.template etc
>
> I think this shows that current Spanish account template are wrong if
> they need to be updated. And it is probably because there are too much.

I don't see any need of update the templates and that's why it was
removed from the oficial proposal.

IIRC this was added in order to support another module that was used to
update the values of all companies when updating a tax. The customer had
a lot of companies an requested to allow to create accounts for all
companies from a single place.

>>> - It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
>>> with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329
>>
>> Is not same legal notice that report description tax.
>
> Please explain. What is the purpose? where is it used?

The values used on the report description are the ones used on legal
notice. That's how we set the data on the 4.6 version of account_es.

>>> - It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
>>> for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
>>> I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/492a29cbc17b1590c10763d9629a07d65f0d01b0

Ok it was added but where is used? If it's not used there is no problem
to remove it.

> Again the same thousands of lines without any explanation.
>
>> note:
>> @sergi, you was working on trytonspain modules some years ago. I think
>> you know/remember very well all features and desings, and why do
>> it,.... ;)
>
> And for the others? How can we have explanation and design choices?

It will be great if others can join the conversation and explain their
needs.

>> I have two new quesions to know future about account_es module:
>>
>> - Who know account chart account? spanish account users or foreign users?
>
> I think keeping it secret only for you is not how to build a community.
> Most of the challenge of accounting are not limited to a country as we
> showed in many cases (cash basis, tax rule substitutions, invoice
> sequences etc.). So yes "foreign developers" will probably improve the
> Spanish chart of account (indeed https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
> already prove it).

And also:

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329