El 21/03/18 a les 11:18, Raimon Esteve ha escrit:
>> Raimon: Could you explain what do you mean about deducible and which
>> functionalities are implemented?
> First design account_es module:
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/src/

That's the base we picked for the first version of the account_es
module. We did some cleaning and as already explained on this thread we
should do more cleaning.

> Third modules to add more functions in account_es core module (from
> tryton.org):
>
> https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es_es/src/

Let's comment the functionality added by this module.

- It adds and efective kind on account. Where is the efective kind used?
If any module requires a new kind it should be added on the module and
not on a chart of accounts (Like we do in account_deposit). Indeed there
is an issue to allow to define the kind depending on the activated
modules: https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7126

- It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.

- It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
not be part of the chart of accounts.

- It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329

- It adds a deducible boolean on the taxes. I see all have the value of
True. So could you explain why this flag is needed and which taxes will
have a False value?

- It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.

Thanks for your time.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com