On 2018-03-20 21:42, Raimon Esteve wrote:
> El dia 20 març 2018 5:10 p. m., "Cédric Krier" <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> va
> escriure:
> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>
> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
> a proper design is found.
> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
> with a good basis.
>

> Not LGTM

I'm not asking for permission here. I'm just warning about the situation
and the ending if nothing changes.

> You can't simplicy account_es module because an account user need all
> information about taxes and accounts.

Did you read the issue? The actual module contains very wrong and poor
configuration.
And I doubt about the general purpose of many accounts and taxes.
Spain can not need twice more than France and Germany and three times
more than Belgium.
Country modules should contain only general purpose configuration and
not every tiny needs of any users.

> A not spanish account user is difficult to understand. All information is
> published in BOE for each change (laws) . There are not documentation or a
> link to download.

But you had access at some point to the information otherwise how did
you create this module?

> Last version (4.7), all AEAT modules are new feature to working with
> account_es from core.

What are you talking about?

> Also, we do support  account_es_normal (oldest
> account_es) and account_es_pyme from trytonspain.
I have explained many years ago why it was a bad idea to manage multiple
modules. (But only pokoli took the time to try to provide a correct
implementation).

> Trytonspain modules, have extra features (recargo equivalència,
> deducible, SII, etc)

What are those features?

> In case we can't find those taxes and accounts in account_es, we need to
> create third modules to add it.

I do not understand. What is missing? Is it really for general purpose?
As usual no useful information.

> Sincerently, I prefer continue to working account_es from trytonspain and
> mark deprecated account_es core module.

This is very sad to see such non-collaborative behaviour.
Most of the issues you fill have no explanation. So it is not possible
to judge the correctness.
So if I can not have a collaborative team working on making a *good*
Spanish accounting implementation, there will be no choice than dropping
it support.

PS: this is again a perfect example that modules created outside Tryton
process have all the pain to come back in standard.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com