https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/trytond-account_es/commits/ad96bde5798318763e303caa6becd4470e33c4a3

> - It adds the code on fiscalyear and period. This was removed by
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4241 Could you explain why is required to
> have the code on the spanish localization. I don't see any reason here.

Code field was removed from account module last versions. We use in
aeat modules, etc.

> - It removes the xml check from the template modules. Why is this
> required? IIRC this is a workarround to solve another problem and should
> not be part of the chart of accounts.

to allow update account.template etc

> - It adds a report description on the taxes. This is already implemented
> with https://bugs.tryton.org/issue2329

Is not same legal notice that report description tax.

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/a85b54392424eeb8be4b404e46aeaacbfb27ae7b

> - It adds a recargo equivalencia flag to the taxes. This flag is not set
> for any taxes (but we have the recargo the equivalencia base module). So
> I do not think this is a used feature and it can be removed.

https://bitbucket.org/trytonspain/tryton-account_es_csv2xml/commits/492a29cbc17b1590c10763d9629a07d65f0d01b0

note:
@sergi, you was working on trytonspain modules some years ago. I think
you know/remember very well all features and desings, and why do
it,.... ;)

I have two new quesions to know future about account_es module:

- Who know account chart account? spanish account users or foreign users?
- I read about the idea to do a basic module with a simple data and
remove extra data that need medium/big companies. Correct?

--
Si us plau, NO adjunti arxius a les seves respostes. Li preguem que
integri el text al cos del missatge. Pot respondre usant NetEtiquete

Por favor, NO adjunte archivos a sus respuestas. Le rogamos que
integre el texto en el cuerpo del mensaje. Puede responder usando
NetEtiquete que le ayudará a seguir la
conversación.http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

Please, DO NOT send attachment files with your answers, just copy and
paste only the text you need to send into the body of your mails.
Repply using NetEtiquete. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette