On 2018-03-20 17:08, Cédric Krier wrote:
> In the last release 4.6, we included a module for the Spanish
> accounting. But it showed that there was many issues with its design:
> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7150
>
> Currently, I'm envisaging to remove it from the standard modules (hide
> the only release on PyPI) and move it to the sandbox repositories until
> a proper design is found.
> This way, we will be able to break migration path for it and restart it
> with a good basis.

I had a call with Sergi and we discussed about the module design etc.

We found that the tax code chart and the taxes need to have a cleaning
in depth. We will remove too specific stuffs (like agriculture taxes,
Canary special taxes etc.) to have a simpler but cleaner basis to built
on.

As it will take time and the release freeze is close, we will move the
module into sandbox and release it for 4.8 only when it is ready (so it
may be long after the fixed date).
As there are not much users of it now, we do not guarantee any migration
paths fro 4.6 to 4.8 for this module. (Sergi will maybe publish some
migration script later).

The removed features may be implemented later with extra modules like
account_es_agricultura or account_es_cn etc.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com