I understand that if I have 4.6.0 installed with this module, I cannot upgrade
(easily) to 4.8.0, am I right ?

I've tried the upgrade, but it clashes while doing the database update. I
understand that this happens because Tryton is using functionality that is not
present in 4.6's implementation of es ES chart of accounts module.

I'm not in production. This is just a test server to check if Tryton can
fulfill our needs.
To upgrade, I did:

ALTER TABLE ir_lang ADD parent VARCHAR;

(as root)
pip install tryton trytond trytond-account trytond-account-eu
trytond-account-invoice trytond-account-invoice-stock trytond-account-product
trytond-company trytond-company-work-time trytond-country trytond-currency
trytond-party trytond-product trytond-product-attribute
trytond-product-price-list  trytond-production trytond-production-routing
trytond-production-work trytond-production-work-timesheet  trytond-purchase
trytond-sale trytond-sale-extra  trytond-sale-opportunity
trytond-sale-price-list trytond-stock trytond-timesheet  --upgrade

...all fine and succesfully updated.
Then I try to update the database:

trytond-admin -c tryton/tryton.conf -d tryton --all
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/trytond-admin", line 21, in <module>
    admin.run(options)
  File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/admin.py", line
54, in run
    installdeps=options.installdeps)
  File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line
144, in init
    self.start()
  File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py", line
97, in start
    register_classes()
  File
"/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py",
line 373, in register_classes
    mod_file, pathname, description)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond/modules/currency/__init__.py",
line 5, in <module>
    from .currency import *
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond/modules/currency/currency.py",
line 11, in <module>
    from trytond.model import (
ImportError: cannot import name DeactivableMixin

I'm stuck here.

Regards,
Esteve

El dimecres, 21 març de 2018 17:00:07 UTC+1, Cédric Krier va escriure: