El 02/05/18 a les 10:06, Esteve Boix ha escrit:
> Hi Sergi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> In fact, I suspect that the module that is giving the problems is indeed
> account_es, since it remains at 4.6 as there is no 4.8 version available
> in PIP.

Yes probably. The problem is that it requires trytond 4.6, which is
incompatbile with other modules in 4.8 series.

> As I understand, there is no way to remove it before the upgrade.
Yes you can uninstall it with:

pip uninstall trytond_account_es

> I'll give a go at the new test version.

Will be great to have your feedback about the new version :)

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com