El 01/05/18 a les 16:41, Esteve Boix ha escrit:
> I understand that if I have 4.6.0 installed with this module, I cannot
> upgrade (easily) to 4.8.0, am I right ?

Well, you can upgrade without problems but all the taxes and accounts
that are removed on newer versions will not be removed from your
existing database. Otherwise everything works as expected.

> I've tried the upgrade, but it clashes while doing the database update. I
> understand that this happens because Tryton is using functionality that is
> not present in 4.6's implementation of es ES chart of accounts module.>
> I'm not in production. This is just a test server to check if Tryton can
> fulfill our needs.
> To upgrade, I did:
>
> ALTER TABLE ir_lang ADD parent VARCHAR;
>
> (as root)
> pip install tryton trytond trytond-account trytond-account-eu
> trytond-account-invoice trytond-account-invoice-stock trytond-account-product
> trytond-company trytond-company-work-time trytond-country trytond-currency
> trytond-party trytond-product trytond-product-attribute
> trytond-product-price-list  trytond-production trytond-production-routing
> trytond-production-work trytond-production-work-timesheet  trytond-purchase
> trytond-sale trytond-sale-extra  trytond-sale-opportunity
> trytond-sale-price-list trytond-stock trytond-timesheet  --upgrade
>
> ...all fine and succesfully updated.
> Then I try to update the database:
>
> trytond-admin -c tryton/tryton.conf -d tryton --all
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/bin/trytond-admin", line 21, in <module>
>     admin.run(options)
>   File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/admin.py",
> line 54, in run
>     installdeps=options.installdeps)
>   File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py",
> line 144, in init
>     self.start()
>   File "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/pool.py",
> line 97, in start
>     register_classes()
>   File
> "/home/esteve/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/trytond/modules/__init__.py",
>  line 373, in register_classes
>     mod_file, pathname, description)
>   File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond/modules/currency/__init__.py",
>  line 5, in <module>
>     from .currency import *
>   File
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/trytond/modules/currency/currency.py",
>  line 11, in <module>
>     from trytond.model import (
> ImportError: cannot import name DeactivableMixin
>
> I'm stuck here.

This error is beccause you are mixin some modules of 4.6 series with
modules from 4.8 series.

If you want to test the new version of account_es version on 4.8 series
I have published bitbucket repository which I keep in sync with the
development changes. You can download it from:

https://bitbucket.org/pokoli/account_es/

Hope it helps.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana