On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Bill Kocik <bko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So for 10 URLs, you post 10 status updates, then retrieve your own
> last 10 updates in one call by retrieving your own timeline via /
> statuses/user_timeline(and that's the one hit against your rate limit).

If Twitter will shorten multiple URLs in the same tweet, you could get even
more than that.  I just tried putting two longer URLs in a tweet and it
didn't shorten them at all, just did the ellipsis thing, so that was
inconclusive.  This method is rather unreliable, I suppose... and I don't
want to post more test tweets.  My mother will see them on Facebook and
become confused.  ;-)

Nick