Hi there,

Please be aware there are update limits in addition to the rate limit. There are also the spam and abuse marshals looking out for accounts acting suspiciously. Posting a bunch of link-only tweets seems like it's very likely to run afoul of them and get the account suspended. I can't say for sure since they're always evolving the types of abuse the check for but I don't recommend this course of action. Have you thought about using one of the APIs built for this, like backtweets [1]?

Thanks;
 – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
     Twitter Dev

[1] - Disclaimer: I've not used the API at http://backtweets.com/api but it seems like what you're looking for.