Dewald,

I'm surprised that you failed to mention that Twitter can also advertise the
heck out of it on Twitter.com and via tweets etc - millions for further
development - and very significant marketing resources available too.

I disagree with your sentiment though.  Twitter's free to build or buy
whatever they want to.  As a third party developer it's one of the risks you
take on when you start building on someone else's platform.  If you don't
acknowledge that, you're being naive.

Sure it's going to suck if they do something to harm Favstar, but I'm aware
it's a risk - and I'm going to try and keep innovating to keep Favstar
useful for users regardless.

Tim.