Congrats to Loren and the Twitter Corp Dev/Mobile teams!

Yes, the desktop app will follow. Then likely a Windows version. I've
got no vested interest in being right or wrong, but it makes sense,
and it's been inevitable for quite a while. Ever since the hint of an
ad model. Organic eyeballs mean less money out the door to other
publishers/apps/etc. Good business means Twitter will want as many
eyeballs as possible on their own products.

I feel for any developers who are impacted, I hope they pivot
successfully and prosper from here. I hope I'm never in the same
situation. That said, this should not be surprising to anyone.

At the very least, the strategy is more apparent now and everyone can
act accordingly.