EXACTLY my problem...

My original ticket:  1008949  gave the same problem last week--closed or
deleted.  I ended up logging in using my MouseAddict account and creating a new
support ticket (1009858) ...unfortunately it was around 900 tickets AFTER this
first one...which makes me think my request will be acted upon MUCH later than
I had hoped.

My hope is that since I emailed the first request, like they asked, their
support system did not correctly hook the resulting ticket into the login for
my Twitter account -- thus causing the ticket system's inability to find that
ticket.

Here's hoping.

Jann