Processing for XAuth is usually within a couple of days. Might be few days
more since it is a long weekend in the states.

The ticketing count is for all support request to Twitter not just XAuth
tickets and if you sent the request to a...@twitter.com it is looked at by
the @twitterapi and skips the regular @support queue.

Make sure you email a...@twitter.com from the email address associated with
your twitter account.