Well played.  :-)  However, I fear the issue I'm facing is that no
service ticket is being created when I submit my request--  the
twitter ticket system says that I do not have access to request my
ticket (and that it 'may' have been deleted).  Is a ticket
automatically created when I send an email to a...@twitter.com (even if
I am told I can't access it and it probably doesn't exist)?  Another
way to ask the same question is, can I be confident that twitter will
respond to one of my sent requests or should I keep sending requests
until I successfully create a ticket?

thx,
Jeff