We should have been more clear, but elevated levels of streaming was
included in the previous statement about ending the whitelisting
program. There are open levels for each stream or you can contact Gnip
if you are looking for elevated access for the purposes of data
analysis.

Also as we stated before, you can use User Streams or Site Streams and
get more data by getting more users to authorize your application.

Hope that helps clarify.

Best, Ryan