Ryan,

I have asked this a few times, (every time you mention using site
streams) and I realize everyone at twitter is really busy, but it
would be really helpful to know whether it is possible to write
twitter web based apps right now given that there is no whitelisting,
and site streams seems to be in closed beta. It would seem without
site streams, creating webapps that use twitter would be impossible.
If there is some workaround that I don't know about, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Hank