On May 3, 9:35 pm, Ben Ward <benw...@twitter.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris, Matthieu and any others running into this issue:
>
> On May 3, 2011, at 5:00 PM, LoungeFlyZ wrote:
>
> > Something has changed in the last few days and now the page is
> > rendering a little "better" but scrolling/panning/zooming isnt working
> > & i cant enter text in the username or password fields.
>
> > Is there anything i can do to help diagnose this issue?
>
> The update we put out this morning fixes the general rendering of the OAuth
> screen in WP7 (there's a couple more minor layout improvement tweaks coming
> as well, but the blocking problem is rectified.) It now works perfectly in
> Mobile IE on the phone, but for reasons which are inexplicable, loading the
> exact same page within a phone:WebBrowser control in an application suffers
> from cropped rendering and the no-scrolling behaviour described here.
>
> Having spent a few hours in Visual Studio, and reproduced it, it appears you
> can work around the issue by setting IsScriptEnabled="False" on the control.
>
> I'll continue to investigate what's causing the render bug, but the above fix
> should hopefully set everybody running again.
>
> Thanks for your patience, and to Chris and Matthieu for corresponding with me
> on Twitter whilst debugging the issue.

Thanks Ben, I can confirm it works with IsScriptEnabled="False".

I re-enable it on my control after the rendering of the auth page
because my callback page is using a script to pass the token, but like
Ben mentionned on Twitter I could have also parsed the e.Source
parameter on the navigated event.

Matthieu