Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply about this issue.  I am also seeing this in my
Windows Phone 7 application.

Something has changed in the last few days and now the page is
rendering a little "better" but scrolling/panning/zooming isnt working
& i cant enter text in the username or password fields.

Is there anything i can do to help diagnose this issue?

Thanks,

Chris.