Lotauro[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sent    : 9/19/2008 8:12:30 AM
>To      : twsocket@elists.org
>Cc      :
>Subject : RE: Re: [twsocket] Early web server response
>
> How I can avoid the second chunk or tell the server
that I'm starting a new send?

The RFC provides the answer:
     "If the body is being sent using a "chunked"
encoding (section 3.6), a zero length chunk and empty
trailer MAY be used to prematurely mark the end of
the message. If the body was preceded by a
Content-Length header, the client MUST close the
connection."

Thus, if you are sending the body preceded by a
Content-Length header (which is, I believe, the way
the HttpCli sends by default), then you must close
the connection immediately after detecting an error,
in order to start a new one.

The server may receive the particular chunk that was
in transit eventually, but since you closed the
connection, it won't respond to it.

    -dZ.