On 18/04/2016 15:15, brian - wrote:
I know ICS is made for free by volunteers, I'm not expecting/demanding a
fix, but I think this is an issue that we could look into to try to find a
solution/find the core problem together.

To start, you could compare the characteristics of the packets being sent (e.g. using Wireshark), and the times involved, so we can get a general idea of what is being done differently in these HTTP components. Maybe this general analyzes offers the clues for what code needs to be optimized/profiled.