> Captured with Microsoft Network Monitor, non-SSL post to my
> server:
> Synapse: 3.8s http://pasted.co/1f69a8a8
> ICS: 46.5s

All these measurements have little value when you are not comparing
like with like.

After my last message, I assume you have redesigned your ICS
application to use async events and not slow sync events.  And what
buffer sizes?  Did you change all the different buffers, including file
I/O?  Or some or none.

For a third time, I will investigate this properly when I have spare
time, probably next month.

You don't need to keep telling us ICS is slower, we know already.