Don,

Picked this up on your reply to the guy who thinks strong typing is a
virtue.

> So, what's your point?  Use C# against the UV database if
> that's what you want to do (I and others have been doing this for a
> couple of years now).

I would like to use C# against unidata what do I need to do this. I come
from a mvBase background and am a little lost in the U2 market.

Thanks much

There are only 10 people in the world who understand binary and I am not one
of them.
George Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]