George, the best commercial integration option available for MV right now is
the Pick Data Provider .NET from Raining Data.  When IBM has UO.NET, that
situation may change, but developers must research and understand the
capabilities of both products before making assumptions and decisions - it
would be very wrong to assume that all .NET connectivity products are alike.
Honestly you don't need any data provider for .NET integration with MV, you
can roll your own connectivity, but there is value in having someone else
develop, maintain, and enhance these tools for you.  The same holds true for
any GUI RAD IDE or Web building product in our market.

See my article in the March/April edition of Spectrum Magazine about other
.NET connectivity methods for U2.

HTH,
Tony
Technical Editor, C#Builder Kick Start, SAMS Publishing
Author, "Web Services and .NET" articles, Spectrum Magazine
Nebula R&D now offers C# training with a C# MVP, MCSD trainer.

george r smith wrote