You are right - there are no silver bullets, you don't throw the baby out with the
bath water [I will not go into the sordid history of this one], and some degree of
effort is required to embrace anything that is new

[and I'll exit the thread there before I get spanked by Clif :-]

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage – an Evolution in Software Development