In a message dated 4/19/2004 12:31:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> The reason why you need that special view (20L vs 12L) is because you are
> constrained by your 132 column printer (or 240 cols).
>
> As a cube uses the screen as it's canvas, which has a scroll bar, you can just
> SCROLL across .... or simply "shrink" the column display width (just like in Excel)
>
> This also avoids having dictionaries "cluttered" with (what
> I would call) redundant definitions
>
> Ross Ferris
> Stamina Software
> Visage â an Evolution in Software Development

My green screen doesn't have a scroll bar!
And my Accuterm screen seems to want either 80 or 132 display mode ....
Also I just can't get my customers used to scrolling right and left, they want to see
things on one screen.  And since they pay the bills.
Will