-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Dzikiewicz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 7:27 AM

What does the hardware look like for a system with this many users ?
Are they all running the same apps going after the same data ?
Is UV/NET involved ?
I curious on how you would scale up to a large number of users running the
same application.  Would you beef up the machine or would it be better to
hook up a number of machines with UV/NET linking them together ?
Anthony