We use a few different things.  For Ubiquiti firmware upgrades en masse, we
use AirControl 2.  We do end up doing a lot of manual upgrades when a field
tech is on site or while the customer is on the phone with tech support.
As for monitoring, we have our home-brewed NORM that pulls everything via
SSH and monitors/graphs the basics (RSSI, Noise, AirMax Qual/Cap, SNR, &
Rx/Tx Rates) as well as a pulling most of the basics such as LAN/WLAN stats
into a table.  Everything is stored so we can compare what a customer
looked like last spring last spring when the trees were blooming vs this
spring or see that their signal suddenly tanked 3 weeks ago around the time
we change a frequency or a customer got a new router, etc.  We try to keep
our configs as basic as possible so that mass config changes are kept to a
minimum.  Since most anything can be done with SSH on Ubiquiti gear, if it
came down to anything as simple as changing the password on all SMs, we'd
use a Linux script that would bash (sorry for the pun, I couldn't help
myself) away at everything. ;)

*Nicholas Sarakas**Customer Care Technician*

*Wisper ISP, Inc.*3680 Lebanon Ave. #101 Belleville, IL 62221
Phone: (618) 206-4190  Toll Free: (800) 765-7772  Fax: (888) 826-6018
www.wisperisp.com
Find us on [image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/wisperisp> [image:
Google+] <https://plus.google.com/+WisperispBelleville/> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wisper-isp>