From: ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:ubnt_users-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Ben Moore via Ubnt_users
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:39 AM
To: Ubiquiti Users Group
Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] FW: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.: Invoice #To Be Generated

So, just to make clear here...There isn't a new policy that has been put into
place.  The unit that was being submitted was out of warranty period.

According to RMA team there were 2 RMA's submitted on February 6th and 1 was
for out of warranty product (this is where proof of purchase must have come
in).  The other RMA was received and was shipped back to you in 1-2 days.

Thanks,
Ben

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:05 PM, Rory Conaway