If I heard, "it took weeks to hear back" from any vendor on an RMA I would
agree this is an issue. But over a week? Hearing back from any vendor in
less then two weeks on an RMA is a good rating in my experience, especially
if multiple units are involved. You have the shipping time, plus going
through testing team, then on to accounting and/or reshipping.