Dual Band router?

Aaron McKillip
Hamilton Telecommunications
402-694-6655

On Dec 6, 2017, at 11:58 AM, Jan Van Kort
<j.vank...@oregononline.net<mailto:j.vank...@oregononline.net>> wrote:

It's just the one customer.  Neighbors to each side are just fine.  Neighbors
are about 1/4 mile away on same hillside in quasi-rural area.  There are no
other WISPs in area, no airFiber that I've found.  AirView shows nothing worth
getting excited about when problem isn't happening, when problem is happening
Airview is not accessible as unit is not responding.  Rarely has problem
occurred while I'm on the premises and goes away before I can zero in on it.
I'm suspecting large pumps, old transformers, bad neutral?  How to prove and
stop wasting time and money on one customer?  Pulling hair time!

On 2017-12-06 09:17 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Spectrum Analyzer and AirView both show real noise.

You said you changed bands at the customer site, are there other customers on
those APs that are having issues or is it this one guy?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 12:14 PM, Phil Curnutt