Tom,
Thanks, I will try that double-click next time.
Girvin

On 04/17/2013 02:21 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
I generally double-click on a picture to open it and then double-click on that to "full-screen
it".  If it's larger than the screen the picture gets reduced in size to fit.  If i have a lot
of pics to look through then instead of "Full-screening it" i go to the menus and choose

View - Slideshow

and use the keyboard arrows to flick through or just let it run

<snip>