On Thu, 10 Aug 2017, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

The reveal codes shows bad formatting issues, if you learn to use Styles properly there is nothing to reveal.

Sometimes one has to work with documents created by other people.

And often one would like to be able to place the cursor before or after an invisible format or style 'code' (or xml tag). I think that the possibility (in principle) of doing so was demonstrated by the macros originally developed by Iannz (referred to on my Web page mentioned in an earlier post in this thread).

- Robert