On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 16:09 +0000, Christian Brel wrote:

> If it's so clear cut, why is the option for the owner of the said
> Barracuda spam device *not* able to disable emailreg.org, but they
> *can* disable the Barracuda whitelist 'proper'?

Not germane to the spamassassin list.  Please redirect followups to
alt.flame.bararacuda.bork.bork.bork

> This e-mail and any attachments may form pure opinion and may not have
> any factual foundation.

Good to know.  I'd hate to read an email full of facts.

> Please check any details provided to satisfy
> yourself as to suitability or accuracy of any information provided.
> Data Protection: Unless otherwise requested we may pass the
> information you have provided to other partner organisations.

Hereby requested that you not pass *any* information to any partner
organisation.   Or any partner organization.  Or to any competitor.  Or
even to yourself.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
www.austinenergy.com