On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Bob O'Brien wrote:
I can mostly just offer opinion, and that would be that whitelisting is not (yet) in wide enough use to have become a sufficiently attractive target.

Which brings us back to the 'rational version' of the discussion about SA weighing whitelists favorably by default. I'm *presuming* that the whitelists are seen on more ham than spam, but I only *see* the spam, that's the nature of my watchdog role. (smile)

I've not heard any further comment on what has happened with that 'datetheuk' spam. Was it accidental? A hack? Mismanagment of the whitelist? The silence is deafening. I'd like to think we're not going to just drop the issue because *someone* unpopular was talking about it... :)

- C