> But I will miss (a) the entertainment value of some of his posts (his
> "dark forces" one from earlier today was a classic) --AND-- last but
> not
> least--I will miss his willingness to break through the political
> correctness and bring up various points that few others were willing
> (or
> brave enough?) to point out.

If everyone could ignore the taunting, and just carry on, there wouldn't be
an issue. I agree that the entertainment value is good, but your last point
is best of all. I re-quote:

"I will miss his willingness to break through the political correctness and
bring up various points that few others were willing (or brave enough?) to
point out."

Me too. Someone has to stir the pot occasionally, and it doesn't hurt to
have someone around that makes you think outside the square.

My 2cents.
Cheers,
Mike